1) Sleep as much as you can. When you are sleeping – sleep. When not sleeping, actively explore your world.
2) Hunt. Get what you want. Even though you start small, you’ll get better at it with practice enabling you to go to on to bigger and bigger prey. Practice. Every. Day.
3) Play. Playing is learning. Find a new corner to explore every day without fail.
4) Own your world. If something bigger comes along, climb a tree and enjoy the view. When the bigger cat leaves, own your world again. You’re the boss of you.
5) Find somebody who loves you, purr as loudly as possible to reinforce that love. Cuddle regularly.
6) Be as private as you need to be when you need to be it. Enjoy sitting in the sun and just dreaming without guilt.
7) Don’t give a damn about the other cats but make friends with a few.
8 ) Bury your own shit. When you produce something shitty, get rid of it